Aharit HaYamim is Israel’s #1 Festival Band. Aharit’s Israeli reggae, dub and ska groove and sensibility is rooted in a longing for peace and love of Zion they share with their Rastafarian brethren. Aharit proclaim their love for “Yerushalayim” and “Holy Mount Zion” with tight four-part harmonies, layered over thumping bass lines, lush arrangements and extended play instrumentals. They embody the Grateful Dead and Bob Marley rolled into one.
NEW TICKETS ON SALE – SUNDAY DAY PASS AND CONCERT TIX – see below…
WEEKEND PASSES INCLUDE
* Food – All meals from Friday until Sunday dinner, plus a 24hr cafe.
* Music. Mind-blowing Saturday night concert, Sunday acoustic stage, as well as Jazz and drum circles throughout the weekend
* 24-hour program with more than you ever thought possible in 3-days
* Presentations, discussions with world-class speakers.
* Shuk/Vendor Fair – Access to the Jewlicious Shuk Vendor Fair on Sunday with loads of cool stuff to buy.
Get a special deal on a room: http://cwp.marriott.com/laxbh/jewlicious
$85 – with JCC camping
$75 – without JCC camping
Student Tickets –
$58 with JCC Camping
$48 without camping
CONCERT TIX – $20 in advance, $25 at the door
Sat. Feb 28. Doors open at 9pm
SUNDAY TIX – $36
Sun. Mar. 1. Doors open at 11am
Includes Vendor Fair, Films, Panels, Music Stage.